Latest News and Information about COVID-19
Last updated June 17, 2021
The Baker-Polito Administration rescinded the Emergency Orders and Guidance associated with the COVID-19 State of Emergency on June 15, 2021.
After today, June 17, 2021, the Chelmsford Board of Health will no longer be posting weekly COVID-19 Case updates.
June 17, 2021
Total cases in Chelmsford since pandemic onset: 3,212
(Increase of 3 cases from previous week)
Confirmed cases: 2,987
(Increase of 1 case from previous week)
*Probable cases: 225
(Increase of 2 cases from previous week)
** Deaths: 120
(No change from previous week)
Current Active cases in Chelmsford: 2
(Decrease of 2 cases from previous week)
*- As of June 2, 2020, the Department of Public Health is publishing "probable" COVID-19 cases.
**- As of June 23, 2020, the Board of Health is publishing COVID-19 related deaths.
Please click the links below for more information on COVID-19:
- State Information on COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Press Releases Related to COVID-19 | Mass.gov
- Chelmsford BOH Advisory: Wearing of Cloth Face Covering When in Public Settings
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Cloth Face Coverings: Questions and Answers
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Dashboard
- COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health Resources
You may call the Board of Health during normal business hours for any questions regarding COVID-19 at 978-250-5241 our hours of operation are: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm; Tuesday 8:30 am – 7 pm; Friday 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
Again, We ask that all residents do their part by maintaining social distancing, washing your hands, and STAYING HOME!